The Hit List for Mac
Make short work of managing life’s chaos
The Hit List helps you manage the daily chaos of your modern life. It's easy to learn—it’s as easy as making lists. And it’s powerful enough to let you plan, then forget, then act when the time is right.
Life’s complicated enough.
The tool to manage your life shouldn’t be.
The Hit List keeps things simple by not forcing you to learn a system. It can be as simple as just keeping a list of things to do as you would on a piece of paper.
However, if you do have a task management system, such as Getting Things Done by David Allen, The Hit List is more than flexible enough to support you.
The Hit List is packed with features to make managing your time quick and easy.
- Plan and outline in your lists
- Today List
- All the stuff going on today in one view
- Keyboard Friendly
- Designed for maximum efficiency
- Smart Folders
- Create the exact view for your tasks
- Reminders App Syncing
- Access tasks in other apps and devices
- Focus on one thing at a time. Take notes.
- Keep focused. Measure your progress.
- Quick Entry
- Add a task from anywhere, anytime
- Repeating Tasks
- Schedule bills, meetings, and more
- Upcoming List
- Get an overview of stuff coming up