The Hit List for Mac
Sync service is now included
The Hit List helps you manage the daily chaos of modern life. It’s easy to use — as easy as making lists. And it’s powerful enough to let you plan, let it go, and then act at the right time. The perfect balance of app power and ease of use.
Life’s complicated enough.
The tool to manage your life shouldn’t be.
The Hit List keeps things simple by not forcing you to learn a system. It can be as simple as just keeping a list of things to do as you would on a piece of paper.
However, if you do have a task management system, such as Getting Things Done by David Allen, The Hit List is more than flexible enough to support you.
The Hit List Sync Service
Now Included with The Hit List for iPhone & Mac.
A sync service subscription is now included with both The Hit List for iPhone and The Hit List for Mac.
Syncing is FAST, and polite. It won't interrupt or distract you.
Data is transmitted to and from the sync servers using HTTPS. It is protected from prying eyes.
Sign up from preferences, and go. After you log in on a device or mac, your data will come with you.
The Hit List is packed with features to make managing your time quick and easy.
- Plan and outline in your lists
- Today List
- Filter out distractions and focus on what matters today
- Keyboard Friendly
- Designed for maximum efficiency
- Smart Folders
- Create the exact view for your tasks
- Reminders App Syncing
- Access tasks in other apps and devices
- Focus on one thing at a time. Take notes.
- Keep focused. Measure your progress.
- Quick Entry
- Add a task from anywhere, anytime
- Repeating Tasks
- Schedule bills, meetings, and more
- Upcoming List
- Get an overview of stuff coming up