One of Sandvox 2's new features (and major improvements) is the introduction of Flexible Objects.
With more than 20 object types to choose from (and more on the way), Sandvox lets you display and share news, images, and information from other sites, including Flickr, YouTube, Amazon.com, Twitter, Facebook, and more.
If you want a compelling website, you have to make your site part of a community of other sites. Using flexible objects helps keep your site fresh with external content even if you don't have time to update your own content frequently.
Whether you want to feature photos or video clips, offer visitors a contact form, or show readers what you're reading and watching on Amazon.com, Sandvox offers a flexible object that lets you add these and other popular features quickly and easily.
For example, with objects you can:
- Add blocks of text, images, or movies
- Let your visitors share your site with Twitter and Facebook
- Display links to archived blog entries
- Feature selected products available on Amazon.com. Use your Amazon Affiliate tag to generate revenue
- Let visitors know your blog or podcast is syndicated, and allow them to easily grab the RSS feed
- Feature YouTube videos
- Incorporate content from other websites such as weather, news headlines, or other frequently updated information
- Insert your own custom features with Raw HTML
Download a free trial version of Sandvox today, and try out some flexible objects for yourself!