Arranging the pages of a site
To convert a page into a collection:
- Select the page in the site navigator
- Open the Page Inspector
- Select the "Collection Tab"
- Click the "Convert to Collection" button
or, if the page hasn't been published yet:
- Drag and drop another page onto it. Sandvox will convert it to a collection, and place the dropped page inside
You may find that you can't drop a page where you want to in the Site Navigator. This is because the Collection you are trying to place it in is being automatically sorted. (Don't forget that the Home Page is a Collection too!)
To stop the Collection from being automatically sorted:
- Select the Collection in the Site Navigator.
- Open the Page Inspector.
- Go to the collection tab.
- Set the "Automatic Sorting" popup to "None."
Keywords: site, outline, navigator, arrange, order, ordering, place, sort, rearrange, reorder, resort, rearranging, reordering, resorting, re-arrange, re-order, re-sort, page, pages