The Hit List for iPhone
Get more done with the time you have.
The Hit List helps you manage the daily chaos of modern life. It’s easy to use — as easy as making lists. And it’s powerful enough to let you plan, move on, and then act at the right time. The perfect balance of power and ease of use.
Updated for iOS 9. For iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. See What’s New.
The Hit List is packed with features to make managing your time quick and easy, from any Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
- Plan and outline in your lists
- Today List
- Filter out distractions and focus on what matters today
- Upcoming List
- Get an overview of stuff coming up
- Group similar tasks by context or other tags
- Focus on one thing at a time. Take notes.
- Start and Due Dates
- Schedule tasks for when they become relevant
- Break down big tasks into manageable chunks
- Repeating Tasks
- Schedule bills, meetings, and more
The Hit List Sync Service
Included subscription handles Macs, iPhones, iPads & Apple Watches.
A sync service subscription is included with The Hit List for Mac and The Hit List for iPhone and iPad, and it handles Apple Watches too.
Syncing is FAST, and polite. It won't interrupt or distract you.
Data is transmitted to and from the sync servers using HTTPS. It is protected from prying eyes.
Sign up from preferences, and go. After you log in on a device or Mac, your data will come with you.
The Hit List reviews
One of the problems with some other programs is that there is often way too much in your visual field which slows you down. […] The Hit List seems to have gotten around this problem simply through good design. The payoff though is significant and a lot of time is saved.