To create an index:
- Click the "Objects" toolbar item
- From the "Indexes" menu, select the type of index you'd like
There are four different types of indexes available to use:
- Collection Archive
- Generates month-by-month archive of every page in a collection.
- Photo Grid
- Thumbnails with page titles in a grid arrangement.
- Site Map
- Lists all the pages of a site. This is useful for more complex sites to aid visitors in finding the page they want.
- Slide Show
- View a collection of images as a slide show.
- Titles & Summaries
- Page Titles and/or summaries that can be customized with many different layouts. Blogs are typically collections with a Titles & Summaries index added to the collection page.
You can configure the setting specific to the index that you are using in the by clicking on the index object to select it and opening the Object Inspector.
Keywords: collection, collections, index, indexes, list, general, text, download, title, photo, grid, no, alphabetical, numerical, chronological, date, time, letter, letters, sort, sorting