Have you signed up for our email newsletter yet? We've been sending out helpful articles on a monthly basis for a while now. Feel free to check out these recent topics online — but be sure to sign up for these articles (and occasional other announcements from Karelia).
- Luring Googlers to Your Site — See how you can use the "page details" area to set the description of your page that Google-searchers will see. Do it right to lure these people over to your site!
- Is your Content Hard-Working? — Think like your target audience so that you are sure to put the right content on your pages.
- Switching Up the Sidebar — The sidebar of your website is a great way to share content across multiple pages of your site. Learn how to tweak the contents here.
- Hey Cupid, Need a Hand? — A tour of a few of Sandvox's built-in objects, with a Valentine's Day backdrop.
- New Year, New Skill: Code Injection vs. Raw HTML Objects — Learn the difference with these examples you can try yourself.
- Managing Changes: Customizing the Site Menu with the Page inspector — Extend your site menu and customize the titles that your visitors see.